Are you ready to take a step forward in your career and be part of our growth story?
We are embarking on a new phase in our growth and are actively recruiting for a senior manager to join the team and aid us in reaching our ambitions, specifically in the Asia pacific region.
Our existing travel industry customers will have high expectations of this appointment, as the successful candidate will be working closely with them to deliver smooth implementations and improved business returns.
We are looking for a bright, passionate, technologically literate individual with experience across hands-on solution implementation and/or senior level project/account management. Its critical that the successful candidate has demonstrated sustained success and is looking for step change in their career and not just a new job.
As we scale our presence further in the region we will be looking to this candidate to inspire and lead our growth both in terms of contracted customers and team members.
- Be the figurehead for Caravelo in the region: lead and inspire future sales and team growth
- Identify and engage with new opportunities for Caravelo at a client, partnership and industry level
- Taking products from high level concepts and developing them into individualized solutions that deliver on revenue enhancement and distribution excellence
- Establish consultative and strong client relationships to ensure long term value for Caravelo and partner airlines
- Translate customer needs into meaningful actions and requirements for developer teams
- Manage projects across multiple stakeholder groups, internal and external
- Think broadly about potential solutions for existing and new customers, using experience and intuition to evaluate opportunities
The successful candidate will have
- A can-do attitude: action orientated people only
- Experience of thriving in dynamic, fast paced, demanding environments
- Knowledge in Software production and Agile methodologies
- The capability to deliver high value, large scale projects and/or implementations with a collaborative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with both C level decision makers and IT teams with the same aligned outcomes
- Attention to detail, priority management and user experience
- English language fluency plus ideally one/more region specific languages
- The flexibility to travel often and to be able to work remotely, often in isolation
A plus but not required
- Experience of the airline industry and/or technology supplier to it
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
- IT skills that go beyond Microsoft Office Suite including basic (or more) programming experience
- Working in a fast paced, progressive environment on exciting global projects
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Being part of a team that is delivering on the next generation of disruptive travel tech