Are you ready to help us scale our platform?
With a constantly evolving platform functionalities and global client base, our priority is to keep it all smooth and sustainable. This role suits a flexible SysAdmin, eager to ease the day-to-day development accidental complexities while boosting productivity. This person will drive our current scenario to an immutable infrastructure in a seamless way.
You would be working closely with our CTO and CIO, cross-checking your work with the team while meeting deadlines.
In addition to the inevitable production firefight, you’ll try out new technologies, eventually introduce them to solve complex problems and incrementally shape our entire technology structure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support our current Infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve ITSec Policies
- Make our developer's life easier
We expect to see
- AWS cloud environment (EC2, S3, Elasticache, Route53, VPC, IAM, ...)
- WAF (modsecurity, OWASP rules) configuration experience
- Performance tuning and Load balancing (HAProxy)
- System, Network and Infrastructure monitoring (Nagios)
- Logs management (ELK and Elastalert)
- Experience with Unix systems (RHEL derivates)
- Strong grasp of automation tools and techniques (bash)
We'd like to see
(but not required)
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence, mainly)
- Knowledge about Non Relational DB (Couchbase) and Relational DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- System Health Dashboarding (Graphite + Grafana)
- Server Virtualization Environment (Proxmox)
- ISO 27001, IT Sec policies and PCI compliance
- Hold an European working permit
- Answer 10 quick questions
- Be ready to arrange a 45min call & hangout with the team