Are you ready to take a step forward in your career and be part of our growth story?
We are embarking on a new phase in our growth and are actively recruiting for a senior manager to join the team and aid us in reaching our ambitions, specifically in the Asia pacific region.
Our existing travel industry customers will have high expectations of this appointment, as the successful candidate will be working closely with them to deliver smooth implementations and improved business returns. This will mean frequent travel across the region and you will expect to be with our head office team in Barcelona on a quarterly basis.
We are looking for a bright, passionate, technologically literate individual with experience of hands-on solution implementation and senior level project/account management. It’s critical that the successful candidate has demonstrated sustained success and is looking for a step change in their career and not just a new job.
- Ensuring that client/product deployments are successful: managing the initial product scoping and project implementation
- Ongoing partner success management: providing ongoing account management support and guidance
- Use analytics to provide meaningful insights which in turn drives positive change
- Drive product development based on the needs of both the client portfolio and Caravelo whilst being aware of technical implications
- Translate customer needs for development into meaningful actions and requirements for developer teams
- Think broadly about potential solutions for existing and new customers, using experience and intuition to see opportunities
- Seek out new opportunities for client growth
The successful candidate will have
- A can-do attitude: action orientated people only
- Experience of thriving in dynamic, fast paced, demanding environments
- Knowledge in Software production and Agile methodologies
- The capability to deliver high value, large scale projects and/or implementations with a collaborative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with both C level decision makers and IT teams with the same aligned outcomes
- Attention to detail, priority management and user experience
- English language fluency plus ideally one/more region specific languages
- The flexibility to travel often and to be able to work remotely, often in isolation
You will impress us if we see
- Experience of the airline industry and/or technology supplier to it (particularly revenue management and/or e-commerce leadership
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
- IT skills that go beyond Microsoft Office Suite including basic (or more) programming experience
- Working in a fast paced, progressive company on exciting global projects
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Being part of a team that is delivering on the next generation of disruptive travel tech