Does working in projects around technology excite you, have some Project Management experience and believe your best is still to come?
We are looking for a new team member to join our fast moving, progressive company as we embark on the next stage of growth.
This role works closely with our partner’s management and development teams to enable innovative products and services for our global airline/travel industry partners.
If you are ready to excel in a fast paced, international environment where your organizational skills and established can-do attitude can go to the next level, we’d like to hear from you.
The role really does
- Ensuring our ongoing projects meet deadlines
- Tracking deliverables, schedules and resources
- Documentation of projects at outset and throughout
- Researching solutions and opportunities
- Supporting our Partner Success Management team in putting together meaningful initial project plans
- Analysis of resource vs. requirements
- Managing vendor relations
- Providing ongoing analytical support to Partner Success Team in collaboration with analysis team
- Provide end-user training to customers
- Liaison across developer and project management teams
- Applying hand on tech experience to expedite development where possible
The successful candidate will have
- +1 year work experience (or high quality internships) in project management or in hands on software implementation
- Well tuned communication skills that allow you to effectively manage client and developer relationships
- Ability to apply tools, techniques and experience to report performance and generate actionable insights
- Strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Creative mindset and problem solving capability
- Strong eye for detail and priority management skills
- English language fluency plus ideally conversational Spanish
A plus but not required
- Knowledge in Software production and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the travel industry
- Multiple languages
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
- Supportive colleagues who lead their field
- An opportunity to develop your skills quickly.
- Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Because we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in both gyms memberships and Private healthcare!