Caravelo is an IT company based in the beautiful city of Barcelona that specializes in creating innovative solutions and software for airlines and its passengers. We are a progressive and agile company that delivers results. We offer a multi-cultural, dynamic and non-hierarchical environment where attitude and ability count for everything.
About the role
Are you passionate about seeing a product evolve from the moment it's conceived to the moment your happy customers are thanking you for all the help you gave them? Do you love technology and would like to be part of a dedicated and innovative team making an impact in the airline industry? Then you may be a good fit for this role!
We are looking for a Product Support Intern that can help make sure our customers are getting the best experience from our products
We are looking for someone who can
- Respond to and troubleshoot customer support requests
- Work with customers to deliver them the best possible experience
- Obtain and develop an expert knowledge of our products and services
- Independently and proactively learn new ways of completing tasks more effectively
- Learn new skills and technologies that will open paths to many new possible careers.
- Monitor marketing efforts and scoping out new campaigns
- Bring awareness of ecommerce and digital marketing
- Happy to do other things that may come up, such as help with the office, filing or other ad hocs; we like someone who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up!
You bring to the table
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience working with customers – seeing our customers happy makes US happy!
- You can assess, plan and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue
- Excel skills (at least at intermediate level)
- Previous internship experience would be useful
- Knowledge of marketing/ecommerce analytics e.g. Google Analytics (not essential)
- Able to get a convention with your University
What we can offer you
- Give you experience across the commercial side of our business
- Work on projects, research and create business cases
- Support our team to deliver excellence
- Off-cycle internship in central Barcelona
- Working hours: Flexible timetable, possibility to do a part or full time internship (20-40 hours per week)