Do you have some experience working in HR and believe you can make a difference?
We are looking for a People Operations / Office Manager who will be responsible of providing a professional, friendly and high quality human resources services and ensuring the smooth, efficient and cost-effective running of our office. Your time will be distributed 80% in HR and 20% in Office Management.
The role really does
- Source and screen candidates through initial interview processes
- Perform successful candidates’ reference check
- Liaise with managers to make sure the right profile is being recruited
- Manage multiple recruiting channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates.
- Assist with relocation for international candidates and work with Immigration lawyers when necessary.
- Manage and implement employee onboarding procedures
- Monitor the implementation of the HR system to confirm all information is up to date (time off, sick leave, etc.)
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Prepare recurring HR statistics and reporting, such as headcount, absenteeism, etc. and conduct periodic audits to verify that documentation is properly maintained.
- Manage and implement employee benefits and training tools
- Ensure company culture is developed and applied
- Look after the life cycle of every employee, from onboarding to offboarding
- Manage recurrent employee satisfaction checks and analyse and incorporate results
- Develop and ensure HR procedures are in place.
- Manage payroll
- Liaise with clients, visitors, providers and other staff nurturing excellent relationships, and great customer service
- Handle inbound calls, daily mail, organizing files, attending staff request efficiently and with a positive attitude
- Maintain the office and meeting rooms, food/ drinks and stationary stock accordingly
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the staff and coordinate the expenditures with Finance team
- Help planning and organizing activities
- General errands
The successful candidate will have
- You speak Spanish and English at advance level. This is essential!
- You have worked before in HR or had HR duties as part of your role (+ 2 years)
- You have experience in start-up or growing companies
- You are IT savvy – you feel at home when using Excel, Word and Social Media
- You are comfortable working on your own and not being told what to do
- You are the most organised person you know, and no detail escapes you!
- You are calm and never give in to pressure or stress.
- You are upbeat, funny and optimistic; people just feel comfortable around you!
- You know how to plan your work and workload without anyone spelling it out for you
A plus but not required
- Knowledge in Employment law
- Multiple languages
- Working in a fast paced, progressive environment on exciting global projects
- A competitive salary and benefits that go hand-in-hand with your skills
- Being part of a team that is delivering on the next generation of disruptive travel tech