We are looking for new team members to join our fast moving, progressive company as we embark on the next stage of growth!
We are a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We believe in win-win solutions, that benefit both the airlines we partner with and its users (passengers like yourself!). We have 9 packaged solutions that help us achieve this goal, and an example of that is our white label travel concierge (chatbot), that improves the whole customer journey, from the moment you buy a ticket until you’ve made it to your destination.
We've already partnered with airlines from all around the world - like Air Asia X, LATAM, Comair, TAP Air Portugal, Finnair, Flynas and others - with more to come in 2018!
We embrace continuously evolving environments and believe our software should be able to adapt to that and constantly grow while retaining its quality and conceptual integrity. Read more about it here!
Caravelo is the place for you if you would like to:
- Take full-ownership and responsibility of your work
- Work hands-on with products from A to Z
- Be autonomous and proactive
- Continuously learn and improve as a pragmatic developer
We are a SaaS provider with two continuously evolving software platforms that feed different product lines.
- ALISEO: software platform produced in-house that we use to support the use-cases of most of our product lines. It’s written in Java 8 and Groovy, with a modular architecture that’s plug-in based, multi-tenant and exposes remote APIs for consumption of frontend applications.
- NINA: software platform produced in-house that we use to support chatbots. It’s written in Node.js, built on top of Botkit (for conversational agents) and micro-services (for passenger profiling, airline network mapping, etc.), to which we added support for extensible functional bundles (such us flight searches, add-ons like extra luggage, priority onboarding, etc.), multi-tenancy and the decoupling of third party providers (such as Natural Language Understanding, flight status, etc.)
What you'll do
- Implementation of new platform capabilities: Airline reservation system integration (Sabre, Amadeus, Navitaire), Integration to payment systems, Development of REST APIs, Support of new business domains and use cases
- Development of new product lines: Help us come up with new product lines to improve the way people fly!
- Implementation of existing product lines for new partners: Personalisation of our existing product lines to adapt to our partners needs
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
- Solid Java/JVM programming skills
A plus but not required
- Supportive colleagues who lead their field
- An opportunity to develop your skills quickly. Annual Pluralsight subscription!
- Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Because we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in Gymforless and Private healthcare!
- Answer a quick 10-question form (feel free to do it in English or Spanish!)
- Short phone chat to introduce each other (also, choose between English and Spanish)
- Complete a home based project (in your own time!)
- Technical interview with our CTO (face-to-face or via Skype)
- Meet the team, are we a match?
- Welcome to Caravelo!