Are you ready to put your talent with words in practice with groundbreaking technology?
We are looking for a native Finnish (or native level) speaking professional to assist in creating an exciting new user experience for booking travel.
You will be working closely with our senior leadership and development teams to help train our chatbots, which is a new and exciting technology that's taking the travel industry by storm.
We offer a chance to be a part of this passionate, vibrant young team where your commitment to excellence will shine.
If successful, you would be joining a fast moving and progressive company that prides itself at being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry. Our team members come from across the globe and across different industries: your background is not as important as your outlook or your capability.
The successful candidate will have:
- Finnish language as mother tongue
- High level of English
- Experience in the travel industry (travelling a lot also counts!)
- IT savvy
- Ability to start immediately
- Permission to work in the EU
You will impress us if you have
- Experience of the airline industry
- Multiple languages (proficiency at business level - German is a plus!)
- International experience
- Basic (or more) programming experience
- Working in a fast paced, progressive environment on exciting global projects
- Supportive colleagues who lead their field
- An opportunity to develop your skills quickly. Annual Pluralsight subscription!
- Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Beacause we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in Gymforless and Private healthcare! And of course, Company away days, activities, beers all happen too.
- Hold an European working permit
- Answer a quick survey