We are a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We enable airlines to grow incremental revenues, expand their distribution and improve their process management with products that are intuitive, innovative and market leading.
Our product suite has expanded to include 9 ready-to-go solutions that connect with airline PSS and associated systems to deliver great results. Our most recent launch, Nina, is the leading white-label chatbot solution for the airline industry. We have 13 contracted clients with more to come in 2017. We are now being recognized by the industry as a go-to provider for innovative and well crafted solutions.
The small team at Caravelo are focused on easy integrations, beautiful design, great code and delivering meaningful results to our clients. We believe in maintaining agility and friction-less practices to build and deliver great products that our clients and their customers love.
Caravelo is the place for you if you would like to:
- Take full-ownership and responsibility of your work
- Work hands-on with products from A to Z
- Be autonomous and proactive
- Continuously learn and improve as a pragmatic developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement new platform features and customer plugins
- Influence ongoing architecture, standards and method
- Introduce new technologies, tools and services
- Solid programming skills
- Proficient in object-oriented design
- Track record of getting things done
- Strong sense of ownership
- Quick learner and open-minded
A plus but not required
- A full-time job based in the beautiful city of Barcelona
- Competitive salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- Answer a quick 10-question form
- Short phone chat to introduce each other
- Complete a home based project (in your own place, at your own time!)
- Technical interview with our CTO (face-to-face or via Skype)
- Meet the team, are we a match?
- Welcome to Caravelo!