Are you ready to deliver insights and product success?
We are looking for an Insights Executive who is ready to take an already successful career in the field of BI / sales analysis to new levels with an innovative technology provider.
You would be working closely with our Commercial Director and Account Management team to improve client and Caravelo performance and profitability through effective analysis and actionable insights.
If you have already established yourself as an analyst that makes a difference, someone that presents well and with conviction, you might be the right fit to grow your career with us. Be in touch.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing and delivering all client reporting
- Responsible for ensuring correct payments and settlements with clients on-time, every-time
- Utilization of client data and understandings, to form meaningful, relevant and actionable commercial insights
- Development of internal reporting and self-management analysis tools
- Development of new client launch strategies
- Evaluate strategic, complex business opportunities for current and future value
- Make recommendations and influence strategic direction
We expect to see
- Live and breathe the Caravelo values: Be Interested, Be Proud, Be Willing, Be Yourself
- Experience: +5 years in an analysis / BI function attached to sales and marketing / business development / commercial strategy functions
- Ability: to apply tools, techniques and experience to report performance and generate actionable insights
- Confidence to deliver: recommendations on commercial actions
- Excellent: knowledge and experience of data-basing, visualization tools and modelling
- Flexibility: works without silo and can influence cross-departmentally
- A can-do attitude: action orientated people only
- Enthusiasm: want to deliver more and more and more
- Attention: to detail and priority management
We'd like to see
(but not required)
- Experience in the travel industry
- Multiple languages (Spanish in particular)
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
- Working in a fast paced, progressive and agile environment on exciting global projects
- A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
- Hold a European working permit
- Answer 10 quick survey
- Be ready to arrange a 45min call & hangout with the team