Are you ready to take our commercial success further?
We are looking for a Head of Commercial to work hands-on in an intense and exciting period as we push to grow the company and expand our client base.
Operating within a constantly evolving and competitive market, our priority is to gain traction and make our company stand out. The Head of Commercial will drive our sales and go-to-market strategy, delivering a service that exceeds clients expectations.
The HoC plays an important part in the overall management and direction of our growth, working both at a strategic and operational level and engaging closely with the CEO and Board of Directors in order to achieve company objectives. Additionally, you will closely monitor product performance and proactively deliver valuable commercial analysis and insights to clients.
The HoC role would suit an experienced airline industry Sales Manager keen to develop a career in the technology sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage all commercial activities, from strategic planning to contract negotiation.
- Establish and maintain strong and lasting client relationships.
- Improve product performance and influence product development through insights gained from data analysis.
- Represent the company externally (e.g. at conferences) to create new and strengthen existing business relationships.
We expect to see
- +7 years commercial experience in an airline/airline system provider.
- +3 years of proven sales experience: consistently meeting or exceeding targets; driving the sales process from planning to closing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage, negotiate and present at all levels.
- Skilled in applying tools and techniques to extract, analyse and report performance.
- Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to travel often and for extended periods of time.
- Capacity to create, drive and coordinate various teams.
We'd like to see
(but not required)
- Knowledge on Software production and Agile methodologies.
- Innovative mindset with entrepreneurial and creative flair.
- Revenue Management, Pricing or Ancillary Revenue background.
- Experience with enterprise software (e.g. CRM).
- Startup culture with secure funding and top-notch international team.
- A full-time job based in the beautiful city of BCN.
- Competitive salary + Benefits (depending on experience).
- Incorporation starting in October 2015.
- Hold an European working permit.
- Answer 10 quick survey.
- Be ready to arrange a 45min call & hangout with the team.